Tuesday, April 10, 2007

"The Queen" on DVD April 24th

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketBecause I'm that kind of person, I never saw "The Queen" in movie theatres, even though I was dying to. I always say it's because I don't like seeing movies in the cineplex - which is partly true - but mainly it's because I hate going anywhere there are lots of people dating. Having to walk in there alone is more than I can bear; I might as well wear a sign that says "Loser".

So the sad fact is, no one I know wanted to see it with me, so I had to wait nearly 7 months to see it myself. Obviously, there's something character building in delayed gratification, and my patience is about to pay off. "The Queen" hits stores on April 24th, and my DVD player scant minutes after that.

This year is the tenth anniversary of the tragic events depicted in the film, a week which was burned into my cerebral cortex forever. I'm dying to see for myself how they're depicted.
share on: facebook

No comments: