Monday, May 21, 2007

All. Up. In. That.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketDamn my workaholic, overspending self! Instead of schlepping around some oil-soaked parking lot in the pouring rain I could have been eating cheese at the Pike Place Market.

Of course, Seumas was in Vancouver this weekend, so I would have had no place to stay. Then again, with me eating cheese all day, I'm sure I woulld have had to sleep on the balcony anyway.

Now, thanks to the insatiable craving for cheese their website has given me, I'm going to be a wreck.

Cheese, cheese, cheese cheese, cheese...

[S e a t t l e s t]
share on: facebook

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Better that I was in Vancouver....

michael sean morris said...

Let's get some cheese.

Gavin said...

I remember having cheese at a shop in that area. Yum! I don't know if it is the same place you are referring to or not. It was on the street, not in the indoor mall. I think we had some perogies a couple doors down, too.

Anonymous said...

That's the same place! Pike Place Market!

Mmmm. Cheese.