Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I Be Illin'

It's amazing to reread the past few days' posts; when I don't feel well, I'm really a bitch. A sad, bitter bitch though, not the fun kind.

I think, though, the end is in sight. No, not death, I mean relief.

There's a simple remedy for bloating, which I learned from Gone With The Wind of all places... A thimbleful of straight vinegar after every meal is a holistic aid in digestion.

Turns out, the three weeks or more I was on antibiotics almost two years ago played havoc with what they call my "gut flora".

I was just glad the problem wasn't "gut fauna", because the remedy for parasites is... You guessed it! Antibiotics.

Damn doctors really get you coming and going don't they?

The best of it is, today's crunches actually worked past my next meal, and the sitting crunches I did at work seemed to take as well. I'm still a little sore from the bloating the past couple of weeks, but at this rate I'll be jogging again next week.

The best part is, it's $2.39 for a year's supply. That that Pharmaceutical Companies!
share on: facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can make some additional recommendations if you want. Recovering from antibiotic clear-cutting can be such a pain!

Your loyal readers know that from time to time you're going to go for a spin down that certain self-defeating path, but you consistently pull yourself back out again.