Monday, June 04, 2007

Guess Who's Going To Jail?

Paris checked into the Crowbar Hilton at 11:38 PM (PDT) on Sunday. Under the terms of her sentencing, she had until June 5th to surrender herself to the authorities. Her family was with her at the time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketShe will remain incarcerated for 23 days; although she was sentenced to 45 days on a charge of reckless driving, but the judge reduced her sentence almost immediately, citing "good behaviour".

Despite this, only days after her conviction she was photographed driving.

She is quoted as saying: "This is an important point in my life and I need to take responsibility for my actions. In the future, I plan on taking more of an active role in the decisions I make... Although I am scared, I am ready to begin my jail sentence."

About bloody time.

[S O U R C E]
share on: facebook

No comments: