Friday, January 09, 2009

Friday Watchlist - January 9th

Men At Work - Be Good Johnny
Janis Joplin - Mercedes-Benz
Journey - Faithfully
James Iha - Winter
Nina Simone - Mississippi Goddamn
Shirley Temple - Animal Crackers in My Soup
Tom Waits - Down, Down, Down
Alexei Sayle - Didn’t You Kill My Brother
Barenaked Ladies - Spider In My Room
Madonna - I Love New York
Michelle Shocked - The Ballad of Penny Evans
The Irish Descendants - Sam Hall
Green Day - Time of Your Life
The Ennis Sisters - Out From St. Leonard’s
Mark Knopfler - Boom Like That
Amy Winehouse - Love is a Losing Game
blink-182 - First Date
Reverend Horton Heat - Psychobilly Freakout
David Bowie - Panic in Detroit
Stone Roses - This Is The One
Vince Gill - What You Give Away
She Wants Revenge - Pretend the World Has Ended
Bill Justis - Rebel Rouser
Porter Wagoner - The Battle of Little Big Horn
Rufus Wainwright - In My Arms
share on: facebook

No comments: