Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Colors" by Crossfade



If you know me (and now, even if you don't) you know that all you need to do to earn my eternal gratitude is to be nice to me... You don't even have to be all that nice, either; I mean, just don't be a total jerk and I'll tell anyone who'll listen how great you are in perpetuity...

The entire reason this video is being posted here today, then, is that during my tenure as a night porter, birthday boy Ed Sloan - lead singer of Crossfade - was nice to me; turns out a couple of $5 tips and the occasional friendly nod in my direction is all it takes to earn yourself some prime real estate on the Pop Culture Institute. Hopefully this admission won't subsequently lead to a rash of celebrity abuse aimed in my direction; I guess, only time will tell.

Anyway, this song - Colors - originally appeared on the band's self-titled 2004 debut album, and is my favourite from that collection, which I purchased with the largesse supplied to me by its vocalist.
*
share on: facebook

No comments: