Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rosie O'Donnell Leaving "The View"

Sorry about hopping on the blog-wagon with this story, but, but...

All the other bloggers were doing it. I just wanted to be popular! I feel so dirty... I'm gonna go right out after this and find something obscure for my next post, I promise.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Blah blah blah contract negotiations blah blah. Blah blah, blah amicable blah blah blah. Blah saw this coming a mile off blah, blah blah.

So... I wonder when Rosie's new show will be on. Hopefully it won't be on opposite "The View" or "Ellen". Unless it's on Logo, in which case it won't matter, 'cause no one'll see it.

If there's a Gawd, it'll be on opposite "The Apprentice" and finally put the boots to that blowhard's TV career.
share on: facebook

1 comment:

Gavin said...

A Rosie vs Trump ratings grudge match...an interesting thought!