Monday, February 07, 2011

Gratuitous Brunette: Steve Nash

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Because he's a sports figure, Steve Nash is constantly falling off my cultural radar... This despite being a hairy-chested hottie from Victoria. Every so often, though, he will re-appear and it's all I can do to stop from bursting out in my rendition of Falling In Lust Again...

Aside from being soft-spoken in a field which praises trash talk, and having a charitable inclination amongst the greedheads and egomaniacs which dominate professional sports in general, the point guard for the Phoenix Suns is tall and lean and looks like he blushes easily. Plus, his smile is wider than the Straits of Juan de Fuca.

Happy Birthday, Steve Nash... It's all good.
*
share on: facebook

1 comment:

Gavin said...

I'm a HUGE NBA fan so I watch him all the time. (I'm currently #2 of 12 in my fantasy Yahoo league!) He gets definite points for the hairy chest, but the hair on his head needs some serious work. After watching him year after year with that stringy mop, I was heartened when he buzzed it all off last year. Unfortunately, now it's growing back in again.