Saturday, August 25, 2007

A Mini-Milestone!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I decided that a thousand posts was a long time to go without a milestone. So today I commenced my thinker to workin' - seriously though, numbers and everything; at one point, I almost took an Advil - and I came up with five "mini" milestones: 1111, 1153, 1234, 1357, and 1510. Those oughta get me through the next couple of months.

This, then, is my 1111th post. Yay me!

The significance of 1111 is fairly obvious. Not only is it four numbers the same, I have a friend who swears he looks at the clock several times a week at 11:11.

Which I find creepy, because I do that with 1153. When I was in high school, our lunch break started at 11:53. Twenty years later (gulp!) I still look at the clock at that time 20 times or more a month. I guess you could say it's my lucky number.

1234 is another obvious one, 1357 a run of odd numbers; 1510 is a bit cryptic (one-five-ten).

Onward and upward!
share on: facebook

No comments: