Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Reader's Choice Tuesday*: Daffodils

Today's Reader's Choice is from Sr. Mainar (aka Javier) a frequent commenter, who asked for more of my photography. I figured that given the season and the subject matter of the previous post and the fact that I asked for reader input only to seemingly ignore it, this would be an elegant solution to various conundra.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*When I originally came up with the idea for Reader's Choice I called it Reader's Choice Monday, since Monday is my day off, and the best chance to get some extra writing out of me. But then I thought... Why couldn't every day be Reader's Choice Day? So now it is. ~ MSM
share on: facebook

2 comments:

TheQuestionMan said...

One of my friends favourite flowers.

Nice

QM

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots, Michael!

They certainly add a pictorial personal touch to the, per se, excellent blog.

Cheers,

Javier