Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gratuitous Brunette: Adam Brody

PhotobucketIn the interest of full disclosure, I can safely say that I've never seen either of the performances - whether as Dave Rygalski on Gilmore Girls or as Seth Cohen on The O.C. - for which our birthday boy Adam Brody has become famous... Something tells me all that is about to change now that he's appeared in the Kevin Smith flick Cop Out, co-starring Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan*.

I have at best a vague awareness of him because a) he looks like that, and b) I've watched more TMZ than I care to admit, during which he could be counted on to appear on this red carpet or that with someone named Rachel Bilson.

Still, in conducting research for the piece I was pleased to discover that Brody has not only played drums for the band Big Japan but he's developed a comic book for Wildstorm Comics called Red Menace with his ex-girlfriend's father Danny Bilson and Paul DiMeo.

It seems to me that a person as well-rounded as that will continue to interest me, long after his eligibility for Gratuitous Brunette status has gone...

*Once my funding levels are returned to any level above nil, that is...
*
share on: facebook

No comments: