Friday, April 20, 2007

And Now For Something Completely Different

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay, so I'll be the first to admit I've been a little squirrelly the last couple of days. Call it a combination of spring fever and righteous indignation. Despite this, I managed to make a little friend yesterday. At the very north end of Fraser Street there's a sort-of park, with stair access to Great Northern Way below, and who should I meet there but this curious little fellow.

He was a very obliging model, being very still and holding this pose as I inched forward several times to take it. Then a very raucous seagull came by and ruined it all. North Fraser is cat country, so squirrel sightings are rare. That's what made this one so serendipitous.
share on: facebook

No comments: