Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gratuitous Brunette: Hugh Jackman

Hugh Jackman is among the elite group of celebrities upon whom I have actually laid eyes...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketAnd if it were up to me I'd have laid more than my eyes on him. Badump-tish!

Thank you. I'll be here all week... Try the veal!

No, but seriously, I was walking in Vancouver's Yaletown one bitterly cold morning near the end of 2006 when ahead of me I spotted a very tall man hulking towards me. The first thing I noticed (okay, it about the fifth thing, but it all happened in a flash) was that he was wearing these huge Wolverine-style sideburns.

For just a nanosecond I thought: 'What a wannabe...' That's when it hit me. The parking meter I walked into, that is.  I had just seen Hugh Jackman in the immense, muscular flesh!

He loped across the street, oblivious to my goofiness, and I got a good four or five second glimpse at his ass before he ducked behind a BMW and then out of sight.

Those were the best four or five seconds of my life to date, and I have Hugh Jackman to thank for that, so thank you Hugh Jackman, and Heppy Burthdye Myte*!

*The written approximation of Happy Birthday Mate in my notoriously shitty Australian accent.
*

share on: facebook

No comments: