Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gratuitous Brunette: Luke Macfarlane

PhotobucketIn the interest of full disclosure, I must admit I know nothing of the work of today's Gratuitous Brunette and birthday boy, Luke Macfarlane... It does happen occasionally, and while mostly I try to bluff and cover it up by acting like I do, today I'm too tired to lie. I posted this because a) I needed a bit of filler*, and b) he is cute and dark-haired.

I've never seen Brothers & Sisters, the show that has given Macfarlane his breakthrough, but then again on paper it seems like the kind of thing I would like, so take from that what you will. No, if Macfarlane had never come out he might have come to my attention sooner or later, being Canadian and all, but without the gay angle he'd just be another pretty face.

Let that be a lesson to you, all you male starlets of Hollywood... If you want the awesome prestige and massive publicity bump for your career, you know what you have to do... Be Canadian.

*For once, not a euphemism.
*

share on: facebook

No comments: